skip to main | skip to sidebar

Reds Latest News

Suarez – I Want To Stay “Many More Years At Liverpool”

football-talk.co.uk

Luis Suarez has revealed how he always “dreamed” to play for Liverpool and plans to remain with the Reds beyond his current 5-year deal.


“I’ve just started a phase of my career which I always dreamed about and wanted to do, which is to play for Liverpool,” Suarez said.


“I have five years left on my contract and I think beyond that, I’m already thinking about staying many more years at Liverpool.


“It’s a club I like. I feel very good about being here, about being in the city.


“I feel very pleased. It would be difficult to match the atmosphere, hunger for success and glory that this club has at another team” Suarez said.

Newer Post Older Post Home

You’ll never walk alone


Hold your head up high
And don’t be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark.
Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Tho’ your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart
And you’ll never walk alone,
You’ll never, ever walk alone.

Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart
And you’ll never walk alone,
You’ll never, ever walk alone.

Popular Posts

  • Wozniacki reconfirming her love for Liverpool, this time at Doha
  • Kenny Dalglish calls on his LFC men to show patience against ...
    Liverpool Daily Post AT MELWOOD yesterday, Liverpool FC manager Kenny Dalglish had just completed a warm tribute to compatriot Sir Alex Ferg...
  • Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher poised to return to starting line-up for Chelsea away clash
    goal.com The Red’s vice-captain has overcome a calf injury which forced him to miss his side's last two matches, but could be reins...
  • Luis Suarez fitness boost ahead of Chelsea clash
    liverpoolecho.co.uk Luis Suarez's chances of being passed fit for Sunday’s Liverpool FC showdown with Chelsea have increased after t...

Partners

  • Fanclub Liverpool
  • Liverpool's Bootroom
  • Fanclub Manchester City
  • Fanclub Manchester United
 
Blogger Template by B-Themes
Design by styleshout